Effective from 24th May 2018
By submitting your application or your CV, you acknowledge having read and understood this Privacy notice. If you do not wish your information to be used as follows, please do not submit your application or your CV.
This Privacy notice sets out:
• Which personal data we gather in the course of the application and recruiting process;
• How we use your personal data;
• Who has access to your personal data;
• How long we keep your personal data;
• How you can access and modify the personal data we collect about you;
• How we secure your personal data;
• How you can submit questions and remarks.
This Privacy notice relates to all personal data that we receive from you and that we collect and process about you in the context of your application and the resulting recruitment process.
These personal data include: identification and contact details, personal characteristics (such as gender and date of birth), education and work experience (including results, certificates, degrees, references), job preferences, financial data (e.g. current and desired salary), all data in your CV and cover letter, all publicly available data from your LinkedIn profile and other social media or public websites, and all other personal data you have provided to us orally or in writing in the context of your application.
Your personal data will be used in the context of your application and recruitment process, including for:
1. Evaluating your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
2. Checking your data, your references and/or conducting background checks (where applicable);
3. Communication concerning the recruitment process and your application;
4. Implementing improvements to the RDT’s application and recruitment process
5. The processing for the purposes 1, 2 and 3 described above are necessary for a potential employment contract and the processing for purpose 4 is based on the
legitimate interest of RDT to improve its processes on the basis of your application and recruitment procedure.
Your personal data can be shared with RDT’s and if needed with other affiliates of RDT. Within these entities, the following staff members have access to your data:
• Staff members of the HR department;
• Recruiting manager;
• Senior management
If your application is not successful, we will retain your personal data for a maximum period of 6 months unless we have your explicit consent to hold it for longer.
If your application is successful, your personal data obtained in the context of the application and recruitment procedure will be included your personnel file. You will then be informed separately of how RDT processes personal data of personnel.
We may need to disclose your data to appropriate persons where required by law.
If we decide to change our privacy notice for job applicants we will post any changes to this web site.
RDT LTD reserves the right to change this statement at any time.